A drill press is an essential tool for drilling precisely spaced holes or boring to exact depths. With the right set-up you can bore at almost any angle without fear of the drill bit walking or reaming the hole out of round. With the right attachments, a drill press can also serve as a spindle sander, mortise machine or a pocket hole machine. Given their versatility and relatively low cost, a drill press is an excellent investment for most any shop.Adjustable Depth Stop
Quick Belt Tension Release For Easy Speed Changes
- Voltage: 120 Vlt
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Motor: 375 Watts
- Chuck Size: 5/8"
- Table Tilts From 0° - 45°
- Motor Spins At 5 Speeds: 210 To 2,500 RPM
- Maximum Distance From Spindle Nose To Working Table: 18-1/4"
- Maximum Distance From Spindle Nose To Base: 25-1/2"
- Base Dimensions: 11-7/8" x 7-7/8"
Weight: 115 Lbs.