With the Little Tikes Discover Sounds Activity Garden, children six months to three years old can develop motor skills and cognitive abilities while playing with a variety of toys. The activity gym can be set up in open or closed play configurations to accommodate different ages. Infants will love the stimulating colors, shapes, and textures. The set features a crawl-through obstacle course, a ball-drop flowerpot, doors that open and close for peek-a-boo, a telescope, and a shape-sorter mailbox. There's also a removable play panel with engaging sound effects and a multilingual telephone.
- Learning featured throughout play environment helps infants develop fine motor skills
- The play center easily transforms without tools into an open, two-sided play center for unlimited play
- Interactive take-along double-sided play panel features a mirror, learning clock, ball shaker, movable clicking bugs, and a three language interactive telephone
- Crawl-through obstacle course, Shape-sorter mailbox, working Tap-a-Tune piano sits atop the open-close door
- Movable, look through telescope, open-close window shutters that feature a ball drop flower pot
- Condition: Re-newed