* The AXIS 207 Network Cameras, from the recognized market leader in network video, offer compact and cost-effective solutions for indoor surveillance and remote monitoring. The built-in microphone enables remote users to not only view, but also listen in on an area and increase the monitoring options.
Environmental Parameters (operating) 41 °F ... 122 °F ; 20 - 80% relative humidity
Included Accessories Stand
System Requirements Microsoft Windows 98/ME/NT/2000/XP, Apple MacOS X 10.3 or later
Features White balance, color control, alarm function, progressive scanning
Audio Support Yes
Interfaces Ethernet 10Base-T/100Base-TX
Lens Iris F/2.0
Optical Sensor Type CMOS - 1/4"
Localization United States
Weight 0.4 lbs
Dimensions (WxDxH) 2.2 in x 1.3 in x 3.3 in
Device Type Network camera - fixed
Product Description AXIS 207 Surveillance Kit - network camera
Condition : New
Warranty : 1 year CV_274000712-00
* The AXIS 207 family offers the best image quality in its class, providing excellent image quality also in low lighting conditions. In addition, it provides the best bandwidth efficiency, thanks to its MPEG-4 implementation that includes motion estimation. Simultaneous
* MPEG-4 and Motion JPEG allow systems to be optimized for both image quality and bandwidth.
* With their built-in Web server, the AXIS 207 Network Cameras can be monitored via a standard browser on a Windows computer as well as a Mac. In addition to the included AXIS IP Utility tool for Windows, the cameras support both UPnP and Bonjour, for easy location on the network in a Windows or Mac environment.
* Snapshots can be taken directly from the Web interface, in addition, video can be sent by email when the camera detects motion, or when triggered by a sensor connected to the alarm input. Video can also be recorded via the included AXIS Camera Explorer software.
* The AXIS 207W Network Camera comes with both wireless IEEE 802.11g and Ethernet network interface for flexible installation. It supports the WPA (Wi-Fi Protected Access) and WPA2 protocols to provide the best security measures for wireless networks. The high performing wireless transmission with a wide coverage range gives the freedom to place the camera where it is needed, instead of where the network outlet is.
* These entry-level network cameras are ideal for securing small businesses, home offices and residences over a local area network or the Internet.
* Surveillance Kits contain all the necessary components for implementing an IP-based surveillance system in an existing IT environment. They comprise network cameras or video servers and a comprehensive software solution for surveillance and remote monitoring. The kits are meant for use in an existing IT infrastructure containing an Ethernet network, a software server and one client computer for camera monitoring.