The new 2009 BACtrack Select S70 is one of the most affordable professional-grade breathalyzers available. It can be used in a wide variety of settings including law enforcement screening, hospital/clinical test applications, and for personal use. The S70 uses advanced semiconductor alcohol sensing technology to quickly take a breath sample and provide a Blood Alcohol Content (BAC) estimate. The S70 provides test results on an attractive blue-green four digit LCD display.
The user-operation is entirely designed in the USA, making the S70 quite easy to use. Users can perform testing in under 30 seconds per test, and the intuitive on-screen menu options allow users to customize many options including audible warning beeps, units of measure, and blowing time. Additionally, the S70 clearly displays notices anytime there is an insufficient breath sample provided by the user. This is important to make sure that every test is accurate and reliable.
The industrial design and size of the BACtrack Select S70 are also key features. The upwards-tilting angle of the breath intake area make it easier to test others and easier for self-use. The thickness, width, and height are all noticeably smaller than similar devices. This is ideal if a user intends to carry the S70 in his or her pocket or store in a vehicle. The S70 is not significantly bigger than many cell phones.
Because the S70 is FDA 510(k) cleared, it can be used for personal use. With DUI and alcohol-related news making headlines every day, there is truly no better time than now to purchase a personal breathalyzer. The S70 is affordable, user-friendly, packed with professional power, and now available for both personal and professional use.
The BACtrack Select S70 comes with individually wrapped replaceable mouthpieces. Simply attach a mouthpiece, press power, and begin testing in a matter of seconds.
- 4 digit display provides easy, accurate results, test results in extended accuracy format: 0.015, 0.081, 0.223 %BAC, etc.
- BAC Proprietary FlowCheck™ feature ensures that a deep lung air sample is achieved on every breath sample
- Advanced features include adjustable blow time, user-adjustable warning levels and error notification if sufficient breath sample is not captured
- Individually wrapped mouthpieces suitable for personal and professional use
- Elegant LCD Display; Easy for viewing in low light situations
- Full One-Year Warranty and trusted BACtrack brand
- Obtained FDA 510(k) Pre-Market Clearance