EASY DO-IT-YOURSELF INSTALLATION!
- Nothing is more important then the security of your home and family.
- Keep them safe with the easy to install and operate SSD-16 wireless home security system from Keepsafer.
- The full featured security alarm console is designed for wall or tabletop use and provides up to 16 zones of wireless protection.
- When the console receives a signal from any of the wireless window/door sensors it will identify the sensor and signal type then take action.
- The loud internal siren has distinctive tones for burglary, fire, and emergency and sounds for five minutes when the alarm is triggered.
- The SSD-16 Security system features five easy-to-set operating modes:
- HOME—for protection while at home. Arms the perimeter sensors.
- AWAY—for protection when you're gone. Arms the perimeter and interior sensors.
- CHIME—notifies when door or window has been opened. Disarms system and is an automatic door chime for monitoring doors and windows.
- TEST—use for testing the system's sensors.
- OFF—for disarming and for stopping alarms in progress.
- Visual indicators on SSD-16 console identify alarms, doors, or windows left open, and sensors that need batteries replaced.
- If there's an intrusion while you're away, the system sounds a special warning tone to alert you not to enter the house.
- The emergency button for manually triggering the system works even when the console is disarmed.
- This easy to install system supports up to 16 sensors and can be easily tailored to your home and needs.
- The expandable system allows for the addition of many accessories such as exterior siren, glass break sensor, rechargeable backup battery, smoke detector, voice dialer and monitoring service.
- 3 Door/Window Sensors
- One 2-Button Keychain Remote Control
- Control console and mounting hardware for wall or tabletop use
- AC power adaptor
- Yard Sign
- VHS Cassette with Installation Instructions
- Owner's manual
Model No: SSD-16
Weight: 7.5 Lbs.