Colourful ball-drop play with peek-a-boo shoe surprises! Drop a ball into the Octopus arm or hat, then follow colour or number clues to discover which shoe it's hiding under. 2 different modes of play introduce counting and number recognition or introduce colours Press the friendly Octopus collar to add music to the mix and hear 2 lyrical songs (Sea Creatures Song and I'm an Octopus I Love to Count to Eight) and 4 instrumental tunes. Teaches: Colours Numbers Sea Animals Motor Skills Parents can connect to the online LeapFrog® Learning Path for customised learning insights and ideas to expand the learning.
- Appropriate for children ages 9 to 36 months
- Drop in a ball and look for it under the brightly-colored/coloured, numbered shoes
- Press his collar to add music to the mix
- Includes 5 balls that can be stored inside the octopus
- Parents can connect to the online LeapFrog Learning Path for customized learning insights and ideas to expand the learning