Logitech QuickCam® Messenger™• Add live video to your favorite instant messenger: MSN® Messenger, AOL® Instant Messenger™ (AIM®), Yahoo!® Messenger, and Windows® Messenger
• Make live video calls
• Shoot high-quality videos and photos at up to 640x480 resolution.
• E-mail video and photos easily
• Video-chat online using Windows® Messenger or Microsoft® NetMeeting
• Speak your mind with the built-in microphone
• Add video to your eBay® auctions with Logitech VideoSnap
• Create web albums, broadcast live video and audio, and set up a webcam
• Connect quickly and easily with USB cable
Now you can make instant messages, emails, and websites come alive by adding live video and audio quickly, easily, and affordably. The Logitech QuickCam Messenger offers everything you need in a web camera: ease of use, quality video, a built-in microphone, and all the software you need to transform your home PC into a budget video communication studio.
Video capture: Up to 640 x 480 pixels
Still image capture: Up to 640 x 480 pixels
Frame rate: Up to 30 frames per second (with recommended system)
Minimum System Requirements (PC) :
• Windows® 98, Windows® 2000, Windows® Me, Windows® XP
• Pentium II 400, Celeron™, AMD Athlon® processor, or higher (Pentium III 500, Celeron, AMD Athlon processor recommended).
• 64 MB RAM (or minimum OS requirement whichever is higher).
• 200 MB free hard drive space
• Available USB port
• CD-ROM drive
• 16-bit color display adapter
• Windows® compatible sound card and speakers (full duplex sound card recommended).
For Web activities and to send or receive video e-mail: • Web browser such as Microsoft® Internet Explorer™ 4.0 or higher or Netscape Navigator™ 4.0 or higher
• E-mail application that supports file attachment such as AOL 7.0, Microsoft® Outlook™ Express, or Netscape® Mail 4.x or higher
• 28.8K modem and Internet connection with e-mail account
• Sound card and speakers needed for audio playback
Warranty 1 year CV_421000268-04