The new MacBook Pro sets all-new benchmarks for Mac notebooks. This
15-inch MacBook Pro features an Intel Core i5 processor and
next-generation NVIDIA graphics that bring high performance to
everything from 3D games to photos and videos. Additionally, the MacBook
Pro comes standard with automatic graphics switching that provides
performance when you need it and energy efficiency when you
don't--helping the built-in battery last up to 8-9 hours.
The 15-inch unibody MacBook Pro.
with previous models, the new MacBook Pro features a precision unibody
enclosure crafted from a single block of aluminum, creating a thin and
light mobile computing workhorse (less than 1 inch thin and just 5.6
pounds) that's also highly durable. And it includes a 15.4-inch,
LED-backlit glass display as well as a glass trackpad that doesn't
include a button (for larger tracking area) that features Apple's
This version of the 15.4-inch MacBook
Pro (model MC371LL/A) features a 2.4 GHz Intel Core i5 processor, 320 GB
hard drive, and 4 GB of installed RAM. Other features include
integrated Wireless-N Wi-Fi networking, Bluetooth connectivity, an SD
card slot, and two USB 2.0 ports. It also comes with the Mac OS X Snow Leopard operating system
as well as the iLife software suite, which includes the latest versions
of iPhoto, iMovie, and GarageBand.
Automatic Graphics Switching
MacBook Pro offers excellent graphics flexibility with two video
processors--the discrete NVIDIA GeForce GT 330M processor (with 256 MB
of GDDR3 video memory) for heavier workloads and an integrated Intel HD
Graphics processor for better battery life on the go. When gaming or
using processor-intensive applications like Aperture or Final Cut Pro,
you'll appreciate the power of the NVIDIA GeForce GT 330M, which brings
more realistic game environments and virtual worlds playing at high
resolutions and fluid frame rates. And the automatic graphics switching
feature determines which graphics processor an application needs and
switches instantly between the processors.
The backlit keyboard--great for typing in low-light settings.
Intel Core i5 Processing Power
first level in Intel's latest processor family, the dual-core Core i5
provides a fast, responsive computing experience for your everyday tasks
as well as image management in iPhoto, video editing in iMovie, and
enjoying your entire music and HD video collection in iTunes.
Intel's Turbo Boost technology, the Core i5 automatically speeds up
your processor when it needs extra performance--making it a great match
to processor-intensive applications like Aperture 3 or Final Cut Pro.
And Intel's Hyper-Threading Technology enables each core of your
processor to work on two tasks at the same time, delivering the
performance you need for smart multitasking.
Buttonless Multi-Touch Trackpad
no button on the glass trackpad, there's more room to track and
click--left, right, center, and everywhere in between. Without a
separate button, the trackpad gives your hands plenty of room to move on
the large, silky glass surface. It also incorporates Multi-Touch
gestures--including swipe, pinch, rotate, and four-finger swipe. And it
also now supports inertial scrolling, an intuitive way to scroll through
large photo libraries, lengthy documents and long web sites.
- 15.4-inch LED-backlit glossy widescreen display with edge-to-edge, uninterrupted glass (1440 x 900-pixel resolution).
- 2.4 GHz Intel Core i5 dual-core processor (3 MB shared L3 cache).
- Dual graphics processors with automatic switching between NVIDIA GeForce GT 330M (with 256 MB of GDDR3 video memory) for
demanding applications and integrated Intel HD Graphics (with 256 MB of
DDR3 SDRAM shared with main memory) for power savings.
- 320 GB Serial ATA hard drive (5400 RPM)
- 4 GB installed RAM (1066 MHz DDR3; supports up to 8 GB)
- 8x slot-loading SuperDrive with double-layer DVD support (DVD±R DL/DVD±RW/CD-RW)
The left (above) and right (below) sides of the MacBook Pro
- Built-in iSight camera for video chatting
- Wi-Fi wireless networking (based on 802.11n specification; 802.11a/b/g compatible)
- Gigabit Ethernet wired networking (10/100/1000)
- Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR (Enhanced Data Rate) for connecting with peripherals such as keyboards, mice and cell phones
- Two USB 2.0 ports, one FireWire 800 port
- SD card slot
- Mini DisplayPort video output with optional adapters for DVI, VGA, dual-link DVI, and HDMI output
- Multi-Touch trackpad for precise cursor control with support for inertial scrolling, pinch, rotate, swipe, three-finger
swipe, four-finger swipe, tap, double-tap, and drag capabilities
- Full-size backlit keyboard
- Stereo speakers with subwoofers
- Dimensions: 14.35 x 9.82 x 0.95 inches (WxDxH)
- Weight: 5.6 pounds
- Up to 8-9 hours of battery life
- Meets Energy Star 5.0 requirements
Warranty : 90 days
180880513468 320904549165 B003G2ZJTG-Tina