Product DescriptionThis simple security device can be installed in only minutes and yet is powerful enough to protect your home or office from an intruder. It can be placed an a table or hung on the wall. It will detect motion from up to 30 feet away. If not disarmed by the owner using the remote control, it will respond with an ear piercing alarm (120 dB) and blinding strobe light which will scare off the intruder and alert others to your need for help. The system can be disarmed by remote even when the alarm is set off.
A switch on the side of the strobe light allows the light to remain on and to be used for emergency lighting during a power outage. Ideal security for a home, retail store, office, dorm room, or hotel room. Includes an adjustable mounting bracket. Additional remotes can be purchased separately for $8.8 each, see item RMC318.
• Completely wireless and easy to install.
• Entry and Exit delays with LED indicators.
• Low battery indicator.
• Power emergency light.
• 25-30 feet, 120 degree PIR sensor range.
• Fully adjustable mounting bracket.
• Alarm measures 6.25" x 2.75" x 2", Remote measures 2" x 1.25" x 0.5".
• Weight: 10 oz.
• Requires 4 AA batteries and one 9 volt battery (or a 9V DC 500 mA adapter (not included)) Remote control requires a 12V Alkaline battery (included)