Knowing your heart rate is important because if you are working out too hard, your activity can become counter productive and strain muscles. To achieve an effective workout, no matter what the aerobic activity, you must maintain your heart rate at a proper level for a minimum of 20 minutes. The proper level is generally 65%-85% of your maximum heart rate.
- Heart rate monitor is easy to program
- Comfortable to wear with ventilated watch band
- Helps maintain a proper heart rate with a high/low heart rate alarm
- Chest transmitter belt sends data to the receiver at a distance of up to 98 feet (30 meters)
- Built with a backlight function, time of day display, and daily reminder alarm
Product Dimensions: 6 x 9 x 6 inches ; 1.5 pounds
Warranty: 90 days.