Eliminate yelling to get someone's attention at home or the office. The personal pager allows you to page someone up to 100 feet away with the touch of a button. Ideal for the elderly, handicapped, or sick to pager their caregiver. The transmitter can be worn around the neck or carried in a pocket. The receiver may be mounted to a wall, set on a table or clipped to your clothing. Requires two "AA" batteries.
• Transmitter: the red indicator light will go on when the button is depressed, indicating that the signal has been sent.
• Receiver: when the button of the pager transmitter is depressed, the receiver will chime, derting you instantly. It can be used in three modes: attached to a belt, hung on the wall, or stood up on a table with its unique built-in easel support.
• Transmitter supplied with E23A 12v battery. Receiver required 2 AA batteries (not included)
• Transmitter measures 2.6 x 1.3 x 0.6 inches, 1 oz, on/off button.
• Receiver measures 3.5 x 2.4 x 1 inches, 2 oz, with 19" long lanyard.(without batteries.)
• Eldly, handicapped, bedridden, office, children