* DCS-950G Wireless Internet Camera, a full-featured surveillance system that connects to a broadband Ethernet or wireless network to provide remote high-quality audio and video. Using 802.11g wireless technology, the DCS-950G communicates at a maximum wireless signal rate of up to 54Mbps.
System Requirements Microsoft Windows 98SE/2000/ME/XP
Digital Video Capture Resolution 640 x 480, 320 x 240, 160 x 120
Digital Video Capture Speed 30 frames per second
Optical Sensor Type CMOS
Interface Type IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g
Weight 0.4 lbs
Dimensions (WxDxH) 3.6 in x 3.1 in x 5.5 in
Device Type Digital video camera
Product Description D-Link DCS 950G - digital video camera
Condition : New
Warranty : 1 year CV_421000486-00
* You can access and control the DCS-950G Wireless Internet Camera using Internet Explorer version 6. As you watch and listen remotely to video and sound obtained by the DCS-950G, you can take snapshots or record directly from the Web browser to a local hard drive without installing any software, making it convenient to instantly capture any moment no matter where you are.
* For more recording flexibility, you can configure the DCS-950G to record to network-attached storage (NAS), eliminating the need to set up a dedicated computer for storing recorded video.
* With 0.5 lux light sensitivity, the DCS-950G Wireless Internet Camera is capable of capturing video in rooms with minimal lighting, making it ideal for use at night time.
* The DCS-950G Wireless Internet Camera adheres to the Universal Plug and Play (UPnP) specification which allows computers running Windows® XP/Me to recognize the DCS-950G and automatically add it to the network. The DCS-950G can be accessed and viewed from "My Network Places" as a device on the network.
* Securely connect the DCS-950G to a wireless network using WPA (Wi-Fi Protected Access), providing you a much higher level of security than has previously been available for Internet cameras. The DCS-950G also features a Site Survey tool, allowing users to easily find wireless networks within the range of the camera.