* The PTC-110R is a ceiling-mount camera that features a high-performance 22x optical zoom, the most powerful in its class. Unlike electronic zooms, which simply enlarge part of an image without adding any detail, optical zooms increase the focal length of the lens, allowing the camera to clearly capture objects in full detail without causing pixilated effects. Image clarity is further ensured with the PTC-110R's high picture resolution of more than 460 TV (horizontal) lines. Full auto focus and manual focus modes are available.
Cables Included 1 x composite cable
Features Manual white balance, backlight compensation, remote control, auto white balance, 300° pan / 120° tilt, ceilng mountable
Analog Video Format NTSC
Optical Zoom 22
Optical Sensor Type CCD - 410,000 pixels
Interface Type RS-232C, S-video output, composite video output
Color Support Color
Weight 1.8 lbs
Dimensions (WxDxH) 4.9 in x 6 in x 5.4 in
Device Type Digital video camera
Product Description Elmo PTC 110R - digital video camera
Condition : New
Warranty : 1 year CV_274000449-00
* The PTC-110R has a panning range of 300° (150° left, 150° right) and a tilting range of 120° (+90° and -30°). Plus, it boasts a pan/tilt speed of maximum 90° per second - the fastest in its class - so it's quick to go right to where you need it, when you need it. When equipped with an optional wide conversion lens, it delivers a wide horizontal field of view of 65°.
* Full camera controls include backlight compensation, iris selection, white balance, color balance, AGC gain and edge enhancement. The PTC-110R's on-screen display (OSD) makes it easy to control a wide range of parameters for the shots you want.
* The supplied wireless remote controller gives you complete control of the PTC-110R and its on-screen display adjustments. Infrared sensors are located at the front and rear of the camera. Plus, up to 6 cameras can be operated individually with a single remote controller by designating different ID numbers for each camera. The PTC-110R can also be connected to a PC via the RS-232C port. Up to 7 cameras can be daisy chained through an RS-232C connection.
* The PTC-110R features a low profile, symmetrical design that easily blends into any environment - from homes and offices to stores - without being conspicuous. Its compact size and lightweight allow it to be easily carried from place to place.