*This camera can be viewed and controlled from a standard Web browser, video display, or even a compatible cell phone or PDA. Place it in your home, office, vacation home or almost anywhere else that you'd like to keep an eye on things, with no PC required on location! It is easy to install and operate and require no additional software for the PC that you're viewing them on. The camera also comes with a free Web address, which can track the camera automatically. All you need is a regular Web browser to view it on your PC, as all of the other required software, including control software (TCP/UDP) and e-mail software (SMTP), is already inside the camera.
Environmental Parameters (operating) -4 °F - 122 °F ; 20 - 90% relative humidity
Included Accessories Stand
System Requirements Microsoft Windows 98SE/2000/ME/XP
Features Auto exposure control, alarm function, auto white balance
Audio Support Yes
Interfaces IEEE 802.11g
Lens Iris F/1.8
Focus Adjustment (min distance 3.3 ft )
Optical Sensor Type CCD - 1/4" - 320,000 pixels
Weight 11.7 lbs
Dimensions (WxDxH) 5 in x 10.9 in x 8.7 in
Device Type Network camera - fixed dome
Product Description Panasonic BB-HCM371A - network camera
Condition : New
Warranty : 1 year CV_274000597-00
* This camera can communicate wirelessly with standard 802.11b/g wireless devices, allowing the flexibility to install and operate the camera without running network wires, and utilizing SSID filtering and powerful 64/128/152 bit WEP encryption helps to protect your wireless network from illegal intrusion. Since the camera is attached through an Ethernet connection (or router) and power source, you don't need a computer at each location you want monitored. The camera has a built-in web server with IP address. To view the images on a PC, simply open a graphics-capable Web browser and type in the cameras specified, password optional Internet address.
* This model was designed for outdoor operation, and meets both IPX4 and UL6500 standards of outdoor equipment. It operates down to -4°F and up to 122°F, and are splash resistant for wet-weather operation.
* Use of the built-in microphone and a separately purchased amp-equipped speaker enables two-way voice communication (transceiver system) between the network camera and a PC used to monitor the camera image. In addition to conventional monitoring of images and sound, voice messages can be transmitted from the PC to the network camera. Voice transmission and reception can be switched easily from the PC used to monitor the image.
* This camera features a CCD (Charged Couple Device) for sharp, enhanced image expression. The image refreshing speed (maximum) has been increased to 30 images per second for smoother displays of moving images.
* The BB-HCM371A features an SD Memory Card slot for recording images captured by the network camera directly onto an SD Memory Card.
* Using a standard Web browser, video display, or even a compatible cell phone or PDA, you can control the movement of the camera. There is 120? of Pan (left and right) movement and 65? of Tilt (up and down) movement available. You can also assign a "Home Position" that allows you to return the camera to a pre-designated shooting position. Up to eight shooting positions can be registered in advance, so you can aim the camera exactly where you want it. You can also click on the part of the image you want to see, and automatically bring that part to the center of the screen.
* The camera can be set to automatically record video at certain times and certain speeds. In addition, with optional, external sensors attached to the camera, it is possible for the camera to email or record when triggered by motion, sound, light, timer, or even a push button. These convenient functions eliminate your need to constantly check the image.